Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Shipping & Handling:
Please Note : We are only able to process and ship orders Monday & Thursdays. This may result in a delay in the expected shipping date.
- Books are $4.10 for the first book and $1.00 per each additional book.
- The Science & Art of Herbology is $15.00 per complete lesson set.
- Unless advised otherwise, please allow up to three weeks for your order to arrive.
Refund/Return Policies for Sage Mountain Programs
We require a non refundable/non transferable deposit on all of our programs and generally after a set date, the tuition in non refundable/non transferable as well. We realize our refund policy is rather ‘tough’ but it’s because we often are unable to fill spots that have been reserved because of last minute cancellations
Science & Art of Herbalism Home Study Course
- Because we allow people the option to order Lesson One to `sample’ the course, there are no refunds offered once someone signs up for the full program.
Sacred Teachings of the Plants
- Refund Policy: Non Refundable/non transferable $100 deposit required. Tuition and deposit are non refundable/non transferable after August 15, 2008.
The Advanced Herbal Training Program
- Refund Policy; A $200 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is required. $725 is due by January 30th, 2008. After January 30, 2008, the tuition is also non-refundable/non-transferable.
The Spirit and Essence of Herbalism Apprentice Program with Rosemary Gladstar
- Refund Policy: a $200 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is required to hold your place. The remaining tuition is due in full by March 1, 2008. After April 15th the tuition is nonrefundable/non transferable.
The Two Week Apprentice Program with Rosemary Gladstar
- Refund Policy: A $200 non refundable/non transferable deposit is required. The remaining tuition is due in full by July 1st 2007. After August 15th tuition is non refundable/non transferable.
The Women’s Herbal Conference
- Refund Policy: A $75 deposit is required. The deposit is non refundable/non transferable. The remainder of the conference fee is refundable up to August 1st. After August 1st there are no refunds on the WHC.
The International Herb Symposium
- Refund Policy: A $75 non refundable non transferable deposit is required. The remainder of the Symposium fee plus lodging, meals and intensive fees are refundable until June 1st; thereafter there are no refunds or transfers on tuition, lodging, meals, and intensives.