THE SCIENCE & ART OF HERBALISM
An Outstanding Home Study Course
By Rosemary Gladstar
Special Year End Offer -
Save $80 If You Register Before March 15th, 2013!!
Considered by many to be one of the finest home study courses on herbalism available in this country, The Science & Art of Herbalism offers a comprehensive overview of herbalism and prepares the student to competently and effectively use herbs for home health care. It’s an excellent introduction for the beginner/intermediate student of herbalism and gives an in-depth overview of herbalism. For the more advanced student it provides an excellent review and a solid foundation upon which to build their own studies. join the hundreds of satisfied students who have graduated from this course feeling confident to use herbs for health and healing ~
The Science & Art of Herbalism Home Study Course has several unique features:
- Combines the Science with the Art of Herbalism
- Personal attention given to the students
- Provides hundreds of Rosemary’s original recipes and personal formulas
- Lessons are written in an engaging joyful easy-to-read manner
- Home centered/heart centered herbalism
- Thorough in depth introduction to herbalism
- Beautiful course binder, over 500 pages of instruction
- Compilation of over 40 years of Rosemary’s personal herbal experience; her deep love and commitment to the plants & planet shine through.
The Science & Art of Herbalism guides you into the very heart of herbalism. It instills in the student both the necessary skills to practice this ancient healing art as well as a profound understanding of the spirit and essence of herbalism.
Rosemary Gladstar, your instructor throughout this course, brings a wealth of herbal knowledge, excellent training skills, and a passionate love of herbs to this course. Written in an inspiring and joyful manner, The Science & Art of Herbalism was designed specifically for students requesting a systematic, in-depth study of herbs but who were unable to attend full time residential herb programs. It contains a depth of knowledge and a lively student/teacher interaction seldom found in home study courses.
The course emphasizes:
- The Foundations of Herbalism
- Wild Plant Identification
- Medicinal Herbology
- Herbs for Health & Well Being
- Herb Gardening
- Herbal Preparation
- Natural Cosmetics
- Medicinal Formulation
- Earth Awareness & Ceremony
- Techniques of Harvesting, Drying & Storing Plants
Though it thoroughly instills in the student the practical skills necessary to practice herbal home health care, it doesn’t ignore the rich spirit and essence of herbalism. The heart of this course is the development of a deep personal relationship with the plant world.Many of our students have written telling us that this course has been transformational and one of the most self- empowering studies they have undertaken.
How can a home study course be life transforming? Perhaps it is because of the nature of the subject.
Rosemary weaves the magic of nature, a reverence for life and a commitment to share the wisdom of herbs with others throughout her teachings.
- all 10 lessons
- a beautiful specially designed course binder
- correction of all homework
- certificate upon completion.
To ‘sample’ the course Lesson One may be purchased for $25. (Please note: Lesson One does not come with the binder). This payment is applied to the full tuition if you wish to continue with the Course. A brochure with further information is available upon request.
Join thousands of satisfied students who have completed this course!!!
We offer a special group rate to other teachers and study groups who wish to use the Correspondence Course to enhance their own programs. Please inquire if interested.
Read what some of our students say about The Science & Art of Herbalism
- “A great deal of introspection was involved in this course. I feel like not only was the brain fully engaged, but the physical, emotional and spiritual parts were involved as well. Your course reaches the heart and soul of herbalism.” ~ Venus A.
- “This course has been a turning point in my life. I feel more in control of my body and my health and have opened my eyes more to everything around me. I feel so alive, so empowered, and so connected to the green world.” ~ Leslie H.
- “I loved this course! Truly one of the best courses of studies I’ve undertaken. It was interesting, full, and really wonderful!” ~ Erika K.
- “Taking this course has been one of the most worthwhile studies I have ever undertaken. It has sparked within me a love and respect for herbs and has opened many new doors. Excellent all the way.” ~ Annelies V.
- “This course has empowered me to live my passion for herbs and has helped me open my eyes more fully to the harmony and integrity of the natural world. I was sorry when it ended. “ ~ Joanie G.