The Science & Art of Herbalism
THE SCIENCE & ART OF HERBALISM
An Outstanding Home Study Course
By Rosemary Gladstar
The Science & Art of Herbalism Home Study Course emphasizes self care, home health, and self reliance. More than any one system of healing, herbalism offers a low cost alternative to health care. This self empowering joyful course is recognized as one of the best home study courses available on this subject. Written by Rosemary Gladstar who brings more than 40 years of herbal wisdom to the course.
"I am loving the online class; it's really exciting to have access to all of this information, and to have a structure to follow to keep me move along, experimenting, and learning!”
"As for the class, I love it. I love the readings, its format and the assignments. I wasn't sure initially how well I would learn about herbs online; surprisingly, however, I found it easy to learn and very informative! "
"The site is wonderful. I love the idea of being able to post a question and get feedback from you or other students. The site is easy to navigate and there are so many wonderful things to explore."
Online Course W/3 Year Access
Includes 3 year access to online course and a time frame of three years to complete the course. AT the end of three years, students can opt to purchase another two years of online access for $125, but this price doesn’t include homework
- Online Course : $325
- all 10 lessons
- Forums - Q&A with fellow herbalists, support from Rosemary Gladstar herself, Jason Colvard, administrator and incredible herbalist, and Helen Ward, Online Educational and Herbal support
- Access to Lessons from Anywhere (online access)
- Rosemary's Remedies Videos
- Herb of Month - Pictures, Articles & Recipes
- Connection to other herbalists for support while studying
- Rosemary's Recommended Reading and Book Reviews
- Special Offers/Discounts by Herbal Community
- correction of all homework
- certificate upon completion.
The Science & Art of Herbalism Home Study Course has several unique features:
- Combines the Science with the Art of Herbalism
- Personal attention given to the students
- Provides hundreds of Rosemary’s original recipes and personal formulas
- Lessons are written in an engaging joyful easy-to-read manner
- Home centered/heart centered herbalism
- Thorough in depth introduction to herbalism
- Compilation of over 40 years of Rosemary’s personal herbal experience; her deep love and commitment to the plants & planet shine through.
The Science & Art of Herbalism guides you into the very heart of herbalism. It instills in the student both the necessary skills to practice this ancient healing art as well as a profound understanding of the spirit and essence of herbalism.
Rosemary Gladstar, your instructor throughout this course, brings a wealth of herbal knowledge, excellent training skills, and a passionate love of herbs to this course. Written in an inspiring and joyful manner, The Science & Art of Herbalism was designed specifically for students requesting a systematic, in-depth study of herbs but who were unable to attend full time residential herb programs. It contains a depth of knowledge and a lively student/teacher interaction seldom found in home study courses.
The course emphasizes:
- The Foundations of Herbalism
- Wild Plant Identification
- Medicinal Herbology
- Herbs for Health & Well Being
- Herb Gardening
- Herbal Preparation
- Natural Cosmetics
- Medicinal Formulation
- Earth Awareness & Ceremony
- Techniques of Harvesting, Drying & Storing Plants
Though it thoroughly instills in the student the practical skills necessary to practice herbal home health care, it doesn’t ignore the rich spirit and essence of herbalism. The heart of this course is the development of a deep personal relationship with the plant world.Many of our students have written telling us that this course has been transformational and one of the most self- empowering studies they have undertaken.
How can a home study course be life transforming? Perhaps it is because of the nature of the subject.
Rosemary weaves the magic of nature, a reverence for life and a commitment to share the wisdom of herbs with others throughout her teachings.
Registration: Online Course $325
To ‘sample’ the course Lesson One may be purchased for $25. (Please note: Lesson One does not come with the binder). This payment is applied to the full tuition if you wish to continue with the Course. A brochure with further information is available upon request.
Join thousands of satisfied students who have completed this course!!!
We offer a special group rate to other teachers and study groups who wish to use the Correspondence Course to enhance their own programs. Please inquire if interested.
Read what some of our students say about The Science & Art of Herbalism
- “A great deal of introspection was involved in this course. I feel like not only was the brain fully engaged, but the physical, emotional and spiritual parts were involved as well. Your course reaches the heart and soul of herbalism.” ~ Venus A.
- “This course has been a turning point in my life. I feel more in control of my body and my health and have opened my eyes more to everything around me. I feel so alive, so empowered, and so connected to the green world.” ~ Leslie H.
- “I loved this course! Truly one of the best courses of studies I’ve undertaken. It was interesting, full, and really wonderful!” ~ Erika K.
- “Taking this course has been one of the most worthwhile studies I have ever undertaken. It has sparked within me a love and respect for herbs and has opened many new doors. Excellent all the way.” ~ Annelies V.
- “This course has empowered me to live my passion for herbs and has helped me open my eyes more fully to the harmony and integrity of the natural world. I was sorry when it ended. “ ~ Joanie G.